Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Yield: 1 serving
1 chicken breast
1 ounce low-fat mozzarella
1 artichoke heart (from a can)
1 teaspoon sundried tomato, chopped
5 large basil leaves
1 clove garlic
¼ teaspoon curry powder
¼ teaspoon paprika
Pepper to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F.
2) Cut the chicken breast almost halfway through with a sharp knife.
3) Chop up the mozzarella, artichoke, basil, tomato, and garlic. Mix to combine and stuff into cut chicken breast.
4) Use a few toothpicks to close the chicken breast around the stuffing.
5) Place the chicken breast on a baking sheet or aluminum foil and season with pepper, curry powder, and paprika.
6) Bake for 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F.
7) Remove toothpicks before serving.